Sunday, January 10, 2010

endings.beginnings.

WELL.
Christmas break is over -- so sad.
number of suitcases? {8}

not all sadness.
church tomorrow with my family and baby doll :D
and my favorite part. food.
{sushi??}




Dear Jessica.
I SEE YOU TOMORROW.
this i am excited for.
i have missed you.








  1. lunch at buffalos with my family
  2. sitting in front of the fire
  3. watching shallow hal with justin (babydoll.)
  4. my mothers chicken chili
  5. cuddling.


sleep? sounds good.
8 am wake up. 3 hour drive. [D:]

LOVE, Katie

2 comments:

  1. aw! I missed you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my christmas break is over too! so sad! i love the number of suitcases!!! HAHA 8! i have an insanely packed up car too!!
    but hooray for sitting in front of the fire and cuddling!
    xo

    ReplyDelete