Wednesday, January 20, 2010

veggie?

thanks to chelsea-rebecca
i have been inspired to try new things.
i am trying out veggie for a week.
(beginning January 24)

now i realize you dont just choose to go vegetarian for no good reason.
the fact is. i do have a problem with the meat market.
i could just never give up my precious meat.
so i looked the other way - in a sense - as i chomped down on my burger and bacon.
but for this week i will listen to my little voice and go vegetarian.
lets hope it sticks!


LOVE, katie

3 comments:

  1. yum! bacon and burger. Haha. Its hard to let go of such tasty habits. Good luck with being veggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! yay! i truly clapped when i saw this! HOORAY for VEGETARIANISM! {let me tell you skinny bitch is one of the greatest books to be inspired to NOT eat meat!} keep me posted girl! you can so do it! it's been almost 3 years now that i haven't eaten meat and i don't even think about it anymore!!!

    {get a free starter kit here.. SO FUN!! http://www.peta.org/vsk/ }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Let me know how it goes :) I know it's hard!

    ReplyDelete